Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saturday, January 03, 2009


School's reopening. Decided to spend some time and money to do something which i have always wanted to. I finally experienced the feeling of not being able to fulfill some of my dreams. I am not exactly referring to failing to accomplish the goals we set for ourselves but rather not being able to act on our dreams because the opportunity is no longer there. Take for instance, holding xihui's hand is no longer possible becuase xihui now has zhao ying. Ok, this is just a ficticious example but you probably get what i mean. And yeah, i'm not gay. It's funny that i have never felt this way before. Accordingly, i want to start to act on my dreams and not wait till its too late. I probably need to start living in a more organized way as well since i need the time for pursuing my dreams and now, there's no one to motivate me to finish those assignments asap. Work, is after all, only one aspect of life.


3:50 PM



__________