Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friday, July 21, 2006


Today's such a beatiful day, i'm feeling almost like a young girl having her heart swept away. Anyway for you guys who have cleanly forgotten about the minor details during your secondary school days, today's racial harmony day! and the monfortians...teachers and students alike put up such a world classs performance! man... i'm impressed, already i'm feeling sad i will be leaving soon but nevertheless... it's softball tmr with my idol (he looks like CW...see the photos!!!) hehe
I'll share more on my experience in Monfort in the latter part of this entry but at this juncture it suffices to... get the mojo working by looking at some photos i took today!
From right: Aisha, Pey Hwa, and Me
Charming ladies but don't get me wrong...they are attached!
The Sch has a beautiful Courtyard and the statue is such an inspiration...an inspiration to be a better man... to be upright in both thoughts and action, to help those who need help most and to study hard becuase we owe that to our students
i'm probably the object of envy for many (at least for that 10 secs) haha
My Mentor...Mr Lim Kim Huat...really nice guy...good looking too i'm sure you girls will agree and did you know he plays tennis..... haha
Ar...yet another cute guy...you girls must be thinking...yes my mentor as well Mr Chrys Ho
and finally for my idol...
Student? Look closer...Cheng Wei? Nope...He's the HOD for Humanities...really looks like CW right. Man...this guy is such an inspirational figure...heard from Aisha...he's really a dedicated teacher...passionate! truly passionate! even when he sings, you can see it for himself! It's little wonder the boys all respect him, he did looked a bit unapproachable at first but with his rendition of Got My Mojo Working ...today Man did he surprised me. Mr Llyod yeo.
I'm really thankful that the Lord placed me in Monfort,
Where everyone is helpful to a fault.
Mr Leow - always making sure we felt comfortable,
Not forgetting, Mrs lee ensuring we didn't ran into any kind of trouble.
Mr Lim and Mr Ho always ready to offer a helping hand,
Mrs Yap who is really the student's friend.
last but not least...the many others who went beyond their call of duty.
The boys...boisterous as they may be...are absolutely endearing outside the confines of the classroom and i wish that someday, all will say,
Monfort is a place where boys become man!
I got my mojo working, but it just don't work on you
I got my mojo working, but it just don't work on you
I want to love you so bad, 'till I just don't know what to do
I'm going down to Louisiana, to get me a mojo hand
I'm going down to Louisiana, to get me a mojo hand
I'm gonna have all you women, get you under my command
I got my mojo working
Got my mojo working
I got my mojo working
Got my mojo working
I got my mojo working
Got my mojo working
I got my mojo working
Got my mojo working
But it just don't work on me
I got a gypsy woman giving me advice
I got a gypsy woman giving me advice
I got a whole lot of tricks keeping here on ice


7:27 PM



__________