Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Ok enough of jokes and all the frivolity. I'm going to run, swim and study starting tomorrow. Just read a friend's blog and realised my adversary's in Canada. Can't help but ask myself why am i stuck in this bloody damn state when he's enjoying life...after all these years...i am still on the losing end, fuck
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.
In the context of today, i disagree with the above quote, more specifically i believe:
Reason, neither absolute nor coherent,
merely an instrument
welded by the sword of eloquence
but debilitating only under the fork of the serpent.
for me it is,
Insufficient to fulfil my thirst for vengeance
against the paradoxical inequity that afflicts man
why must i be at the losing end.
In light of the above,
Malice is this truly what i lack and need?
A faustian bargain instead?
No more unequal transcations,
I make my own fate.
Someday, as i always say
I will break nature's chain of self imposed mortality
in meantime,
I will lust after the sweet taste of victory.


2:03 AM



__________